Kiley's pumpkin she drew her face and Lin carved it for her, she is quite the little artist these days.
Hunter's pumpkin he drew his own face too, man that kid loves details! Those details were hard to carve, but I accomplished it!
Here they are in all there glory, sitting on our porch! Mine is the one with the spider, I am so proud of it, I figured I would try something new this year, and I think it looks great! Lin's is the one that can't stand up very straight and the top of the stairs, I think he may have had to, much candy this year! We hope everyone is having as much Halloween fun as we are.
I will post pictures of the kids in there costumes later this week, they haven't had any parties yet, but that will change as soon as the week starts!

1 comment:
I love them! We were looser parents this year and didn't buy one pumpkin! Maybe next year?
Post a Comment