Way cute! I especially love the round tabs that you made!
Very cute...how did you do it? This would be a fun project for my girls!
Yello? Who ho? Is anyone there? :-)Can you post pics of the kids from the wedding? I want to see how cute they are!
So, uh... if I mail you my recipe box, would you decorate it and send it back? I've been meaning to decorate it for, well, forever and I never get around to it because I can't decide what to do.Yours is so cute...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Way cute! I especially love the round tabs that you made!
Very cute...how did you do it? This would be a fun project for my girls!
Yello? Who ho? Is anyone there? :-)
Can you post pics of the kids from the wedding? I want to see how cute they are!
So, uh... if I mail you my recipe box, would you decorate it and send it back? I've been meaning to decorate it for, well, forever and I never get around to it because I can't decide what to do.
Yours is so cute...
Post a Comment